Group Basic Obedience and learn how to apply it to the real world.
$180 I 1 Hour once a week for 6 weeks
Click Book Online in order to see class dates and times
6 week revolving enrollment course
K9 Etiquette involves learning basic obedience and is highly focused on the human learners, by contrast, is built around problem solving and decision making applied to real-life scenarios. Basic obedience behaviors you can expect to learn are: sit, down, stay, come, loose leash walking, leave it, and more. You'll learn how to use these basic behaviors to help eliminate most problem behaviors (e.g. leash pulling, jumping on guests, door dashing, car chasing, etc.). What's most important about this class is you will be able to apply what you’ve learned and be successful at home or in public places.
This class is unique from others in our area for several reasons, one being that we offer Revolving Enrollment (RE). RE allows you to begin your 6 week course at any time, as long as the class is not full that particular week. Class is structured so that each week does not depend on the previous week, so you can start at any point. This also allows you to be able to make up a class you missed!
Below is a breakdown of each session.
WEEK 1: Meet & Greet
WEEK 2: Home Environment
WEEK 3: Neighborhood Walk
WEEK 4: Having Company Over
WEEK 5: Reliable Recall
WEEK 6: Cooperative Care
What to bring to class?
- 2 different types of food rewards. Be sure they’re soft, pea sized treats. Avoid dry crumbly treats.
- Something to carry treats in such as a treat bag, waist apron or be sure to wear clothing with pockets (its best to find something that clips to your waist for easy access).
- 6 ft. leash and a martingale, regular buckle collar or harness (retractable leashes and choke chains are not permitted).
- If already using a training aid please feel free to bring that as well (e.g. no pull harness, head halter or properly fitted prong collar)
- Travel size bed, rug or mat.
- Water bowl for keeping your dog hydrated and comfortable.
- Close toed shoes for safety (Not optional).
- A clicker (optional).
- A non-squeaky toy if your dog enjoys playing (Optional).
Location & Contact Details
1460 Hanging Rock Road, Boiling Springs, SC, USA